February New Concept 2023 | Fragrance Posse
Woo Hoo! Let’s see how my month went for February New Concept 2023. After January’s success I used to be frightened that the thrill could be arduous to keep up. As Undina jogged my memory final month, it’s not as straightforward because it sounds to bypass favorite bottles for the unknown.
January New Concept $50 Give up To Likelihood Voucher Winner = DinaC
E mail me: portia (underscore) turbo (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au
I’ll ship your voucher out ASAP
This yr I’m aiming to thunk 5 samples/decants every week, so 20 for the month however that sounds too huge so I’m carving chunk sized chunks. Extra if attainable, there’s a tonne of them right here to be handled. Each thunk is named a WIN, as a result of let’s face it who doesn’t want just a few further wins? These are straightforward wins however hopefully will give us all a way of accomplishment that may carry over into day by day life.
February New Concept
A little bit recap for individuals who have forgotten.
How It Works
- It doesn’t matter what measurement the pattern or decant it solely counts as ONE win.
- To rely as a win the decant MUST be thunked. Yeah, I do know however that is how I’m enjoying it. You’ll be able to have your individual guidelines when you like.
- Multiples in a day are acceptable. So, when you empty one thing within the morning, one other after work and one other earlier than mattress that counts as THREE wins.
- Producer Journey Measurement shouldn’t be a pattern or decant.
- On the finish of every efficiently accomplished month I’m allowed to reward myself with a splurge from ONE fragrance retailer. Yeah that’s proper. Certain you should buy 20 issues if it makes you cheerful however it must be ONE etailer or retailer in ONE TRANSACTION.
I’m going to have a good time by making a gift of a US$50 Present Voucher to Surrender To Chance for each profitable month to at least one fortunate random commenter. Cool eh?
So let’s see how February New Concept went…..
LS: LuckyScent, MPS: My Fragrance Samples, MS: Producers Pattern, PG: Perfumista Present, PP: Posh Peasant, RK: Ruth Okay, TPC: The Perfumed Courtroom, STC: Give up To Likelihood
- Sporting, not thunking
- Sporting, not thunking
- Mattress: Classic Caron Bellodgia EdT: PP 1ml: Amber candied carnations with a light-weight hit of ass. Heavenly. L O V E Posse put up
- Morning: Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile: PP 1ml: A fairly iris watercolour. Calm, relaxed and touched with a bouquet that options mimosa. Like
- Day: Atelier des Ors Larmes du Désert: MS: Smoky, vivid woods over a patchouli/amber base. In case you are uninterested in amber or don’t have one then this could possibly be a really enticing new sniff. LOVE
Mattress: Olfactive Studio Panorama: MS: Shiny bitter inexperienced opening, bloody implausible, all of the greens. Panorama warms by to resinous sweetness because it dries down. My reminiscence of that is so totally different. L O V E
- Morning: Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero: MS: This tastes in my mouth fairly than smells by my nostril. It’s like white chocolate. So candy I feel a diabetic coma could be approaching. So thick. Like (however don’t wan’t to scent like this)
Lunch: THUNKED a 30ml Lolita Lempicka EdP. Not counting it however VERY bloody thrilling anyway.
Night: Roxana Illuminated Perfumes The Inexperienced Knight: MS: Candy and fizzy turns to greenery and wealthy humus. From the forest to the jungle. A darkish inexperienced animalic wonderland. Bloody terrific. Love
Mattress: Une Nuit Nomade Click on Track: MS: Amber with bells and whistles and an fascinating metallic fishy backtaste. Like (rather a lot really)
- Morning: Montale Blue Matcha: MS: WOW! Not what I used to be anticipating in any respect. A easy, milky, white floral smelling tackle matcha tea that has a really slight saltiness. From the notes I used to be anticipating one thing extra woodsy/leather-based however the coronary heart is surprisingly low key. Like
Night: Sucreabeille Beekeeper’s Daughter: STC 2ml: Honey, herbs and woods. Like
Mattress: Sulinotes Yuzu: STC 2ml: Final ml. Pithy citrus. Like
- Night: Annick Goutal Rose Splendide: STC 8ml: Sure rose, sure splendid. Inexperienced, flippantly spiced, fruity rose, elegant and mellow. 8ml is a bloody lot. I’ve been carrying this virtually completely between different issues. Fairly certain I’ve a bottle too. Like so much
- Day: Unknown: 2ml decant: Aldehydic floral with amber beneath. Like
Night: Atelier des Ors: Iris Fauve: MS: Fascinating tackle iris. Love that spicy cardboard and carrots opening, then it warms by to a dry amber. Like.
- Mattress: Louis Vuitton Turbulences: STC 2ml: Very good however wholly underwhelming for the value. Go purchase Sand & Sables for $6. Like
- Morning: Cristian Cavagna Murice Imperiale: MS: OMG! This is without doubt one of the finest aquatic florals I ever smelled. Recent greenery, flippantly spiced flowers and brine. OUTSTANDING! On the To Purchase Record. L O V E
Night: Miller et Bertaux Examine #17: MS: Such a fairly fragrant. Barely minty greenery and citrus over a mossy carnation. Like
Mattress: DIOR Vanille Diorama: STC 2ml: Vanilla with just a few bells & whistles. Very harking back to Jacomo Artwork Assortment #2 however a refined model. Good when you don’t have a vanilla ahead perfume. Like (Jacomo is healthier)
- Day: Eric Buterbaugh Apollo Hyacinth: STC 2ml: LOVE this, would have purchased a bottle if it wasn’t a blasted splash. Hyacinth with a really soiled narcissus heartbeat. LOVE
Mattress: Tom Daxon Resin Sacre: STC 3ml: Only a ml left. If burning baubles of tree resin are your jam, blended in with a wholesome dose of animal you then, like me, can be smitten. LOVE
- Day: Amouage Jubilation XXV: STC 2ml: Dregs. Smells so wealthy and wonderful. What’s left smells like a resinous amber with some oudhy kind darkness. Like
- Morning: Classic Guerlain L’Heure Bleu: STC 2ml: Dregs, went on thick, wealthy and unbelievably pure. Like probably the most beautiful extrait. LOVE
Night: Classic Guerlain Shalimar: STC 2ml: Dregs. Once more, unbelievably pure, wealthy and burnished. Not sturdy however actually deep. LOVE
Mattress: Diptyque L’Eau de Tarocco: STC 2ml: Citrus with tender rose petals that warms to amber. Like
- Day: Keiko Mecheri Canyon Goals: STC 2ml: Very Shalimar reminiscent however there are variations. Like
Mattress: ETRO Shall Nur: STC 2ml: Fruity, natural, smoky woods. LOVE
- Morning: Lorenzo Villoresi Mare Nostrum Aura Maris: STC 2ml: Natural citrus. Shiny and refreshing, it appears easy on first spritz however provides some actually fascinating floral and darkly natural nuances earlier than warming to amber woods. Like
Night: Ava Luxe Tuberose Diabolique parfum: STC 2ml: Greater than half used or evaporated. OMG! That is totally divine. Tropical tuberose flippantly spiced and warmed by with vanilla heavy amber. A touch of petrol overlays the center making it much more bewitching. L O V E
Mattress: AbdesSalaam Attar Perfumes Aalacho N°2: STC 2ml: Dregs. WOW! One other wonderful fragrance. It is a breathtaking. Animalic, urinous, honeyed, tobacco, castoreum, moss. All smoking gently and floating over darkish woods. TO BUY LIST: LOVE
- Morning: ETRO Messe de Minuit: STC 2ml: 1/2ml Citrus, smoky incense and honeyed resins. Bloody great things. Smells deep and wealthy and actually costly. The soiled amber/incense base shines by from the center to dry down. Subsequent morning the incense, wooden and amber are nonetheless huffing gently, that is unbelievably great things. TO BUY LIST. L O V E
Mattress: DIOR Couturier Granville: STC 2ml: Very first launch Granville. Fizzy lemon and greenery over a white musk and woods base. An ideal foil to Sydney’s presently very popular nights. Love
- Morning: Lanvin Arpege: STC 2ml: I’m shocked this hasn’t turned. Lovely aldehydic floral with touches of fruit and a young amber/woods dry down. Like
Night: Hermès 24 Faubourg: PP 3ml: Far more ass than my present bottle. A sensual, flippantly breathy tropical white floral with all of the bells & whistles. So bizarre that nobody commented on it at work tonight. Love
- Morning: DIOR Couturier Milly-la-Foret: STC 2ml: WHY did I by no means purchase this. An ideal alternative for Price Courtesan when mine runs dry. GRRRRRR! Love
Night: Guerlain Behavior Rouge l’Eau: PG 3ml: Such a fantastic rendition of Behavior Rouge. I purchased a bottle after utilizing about 1/3 of this decant and the forgot about it. Sadly, it’s so scorching & humid it lasted about an hour. Love
Mattress: Gorilla Perfumes Sikkim Ladies: STC 3ml: 1ml of VERY orange brown fragrance. WHOA! Tropical, vanilla heavy white floral. Cool but additionally kinda disgusting. Like
- Morning: Miller Harris Coeur d’Ete: PP 1.5ml: OOOH! Choc Banana! with trace of crisp pear over a really mild creamy woods base. What a contented shock. Like
Mattress: Teo Cabanel Alahine: PP 1ml: Beautiful vanilla and stuff. Swiped this magnificence years in the past and purchased a bottle. LOVE
- Morning: DIOR Couturier Mitzah: STC 2ml: Natural vanilla-rich amber over smoky incense and patchouli. LOVE
Night: Bond No 9 New Haarlem: PP 1ml: Wore it to work and all evening individuals had been asking me what it was. Each time I sat down I obtained this wonderful huff of fragrance out of my shirt. This pattern is nicely over a decade outdated, I can’t think about it nonetheless smells so wonderful. Espresso amber Tonka. Love
- Sporting, not thunking
- Morning: Miller Harris Noix de Tubereuse: PP 2ml: Tuberose & amber with just a few different bells & whistles. Wealthy, breathy, heat and heady with a pleasant inexperienced counterpoint. The opening is swoon worthy and my eyes need to roll into the again of my head. An involuntary AHHHHH! L O V E (need)
Afternoon: 1000 Flowers Reglisse Noire: PP 1ml: Minty liquorice with all of the trimmings and a tender vanilla dry down. I used to have a bottle of this. Sadly on this humid warmth it lasted all of 40 minutes. Love
Night: CHANEL Cristalle EdP: PP 2ml: This has aged superbly. Nonetheless vivid, recent and inexperienced however it smells deeper than the bottle I purchased Jin for his birthday. Like
Mattress: DIOR Couturier Grand Bal: STC 3ml: Lower than 1ml darkish oil. Thick and wealthy plastic white flowers. Nothing like my bottle. I feel it’s gone off. Unhappy.
- Morning: CHANEL Likelihood: MS: Fairly. I scent nutty musks and powder. Like
Afternoon: DIOR Couturier Eau Noire: STC 2ml: This early incarnation has a lot espresso, spiced. Leather-based, vanilla and lovely liquorice hints. What a perfume! I’d forgotten how bloody good. L O V E
Mattress: Guerlain Mademoiselle: RK 10ml: The final of this stunning gem. Candy powdery iris and stuff. Lasts about 35 minutes. LOVE
- Thunked a Bulgari Males in Black bathe gel
Morning: Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir: PP 1ml: fairly, lasted about half-hour. Meh
Day: Miller Harris Vetiver Bourbon: PP 1ml: Boozy Vetiver, fascinating, virtually espresso. I’d like to scent this now, it feels filled with the good things from then. Love
Mattress: Parfums de Rosine Rose Kashmiri: PG 2ml: So bloody luscious. Roses, spice, herbs, greenery and resins Liked this pattern a lot I purchased a bottle and a backup years in the past. This pattern has aged to perfection. OMG! L O V E
- Morning: Hermès Un Jardin En Mediterranee: MPS 5ml: Citrus, fig, sharp woods. Refreshing, uplifting and excellent for sweaty final days of summer time mornings. Love
Night: Carven Ma Griffe classic: STC 2ml: Icy chilly inexperienced aldehydic floral. I’m so glad to have used it and basked in its magnificence. L O V E
Mattress: CB I Hate Fragrance Fireplace From Heaven: MPS 3ml: Final ml. Smoky, soapy, incense and woods. Beautiful and a little bit bathe gel-ish. Like
- Day: Coty Muguet des Bois: STC 2ml: I had a bottle of this and moved it on. SHAME on me. Lovely. Love
Night: Diptyque L’Eau du Trente-Quatre: Shaggy dog story. I’ve a bottle of this and use it recurrently. Had you requested me I’d have informed you it’s by Hermès. Delightfully off centre fruity woods. Love
Mattress: Diptyque Philosykos: PP 1ml: Delectable fggy wooden factor. I’ve a bottle and put on it very occasionally. Like
Nicely, SUCCESS! Even MORE than final month. 55 samples/decants thunked. So please depart a remark with one thing you thunked in February for February New Concept. I’ll decide a winner randomly. Then announce within the subsequent New Concept 2023 put up,